Grain Purchasing and Sales
Mark Hershey Farms has a grain program that offers several options for our customers. With over 2.1 million bushels of combined storage space between our two facilities, there is plenty of room for your grain. Eliminate storage issues on the farm by taking advantage of one of our grain storage options. We are 100% insured with no risk of loss for our customers.
- Competitive Day Price
- Checks are available upon delivery
- Forward Contracting is also available
Grain Storage (first 30 days Free)
- Store Grain for sale at a later date of your choice (storage fees apply after 30 days)
- Bank your grain for later use in feed products or processed grains.
- Free for customers who purchase their primary feed ration from MHF. Call office for more details.
Bethel Grain Storage Facility
For customer convenience we have additional grain storage available at our Bethel Grain facility, located at 32 Wintersville Rd., Richland, PA 17087.
Note – Different Cash Bid pricing applies for grain stored at Bethel
For all your buying & selling needs, please contact Ryan Stinoski,
our Grain Purchasing Representative, at (717) 867-4624